[ATTN SPONSORS! I am currently ISO baby-related products for reviews and/or giveaways! Please see my PR page for more info.]

Mama Mirage's book and product reviews from a Christian perspective. And of course Giveaways! ;) Scroll down to read the newest ones or select a specific category in the sidebar. Check out my main blog for posts on homeschooling, recipes, crochet patterns, craft projects, and Christian life. :)

{Please read my Liability Disclosures and Policy statement before entering giveaways hosted here. Updated 11/22/2012}

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Skin MD Natural WINNER!

Congratulations to comment #11 - the winner of the Skin MD Natural Sheilding Lotion!

bison61 I have just emailed you, you have 48 hours, until this time Friday evening, to respond to claim your lotion.

A big THANK YOU to Skin MD Natural for sponsoring this giveaway and to all who entered!

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Just wanted to let you know I loved all your comment about the goats! Wonderful information and I am glad you took the time to share it all with me. You gave me a really good quick crash course in goats!!!

Grace~The Mommy On the Bus said...

Hey there! I have a giveaway on my blog right now, but didn't know how to link it to your "giveaway" page?

I review for BookSneeze I Review For The Tyndale Blog Network