Hello hello! I know you've been wondering when I would post the winner today... Sorry about that. It's just been one of those days, ya know? So now that I have the littles corralled for the evening, I'm posting the winner! Thank you so much to everyone who entered!
Here's who Random.org picked:
#5
Sarah said...Congratulations Sarah! I have emailed you. You have 48 hours to respond.
I commented on the Chicklet Chicklet potty training post!
Sarah
untenuredteacher at yahoo dot com
November 9, 2009 4:38 AM
Now for the surprise... Hehe...
There will be a small runner-up prize. If you're the runner up and you don't want the prize you can turn it down. BUT I am out of envelopes! Gotta hit Wally World this weekend and buy some more. So the runner up will not get their prize for a little longer. I will contact the runner-up via email and they will have 48 hours to respond. ;)



No comments:
Post a Comment